If you are interested in working for a growing dynamic company, then you’re reading the right ad!
ITN Vancouver is currently looking for an experienced Operations Supervisor to oversee all Air Freight, Sea Freight Export and Import & Transborder related activities including training, maintaining compliance to established procedures, and maintaining and supporting sales and customer relationships.
- Responsible for Air freight, Sea freight & Transborder operations
- Understand, address and resolve issues that arise during the day-to-day operations
- Oversee all services and procedures and implement improvements as necessary
- Ensure personnel are trained, technically competent and up to date with changes in customer service requirements and regulatory matters, as well as increase competency level of all personnel to ensure quality, productivity, compliance and outstanding service
- Ensure all relevant/applicable customer and ITN Corporate KPI’s and guidelines are met
- Maintain SOP’s
- Review Billing statistics for each department and ensure billing is prompt & accurate
- Assist the Branch Manager with Targets and goal setting for the department levels
- Be responsible for employee’s overall training/cross training
- Work with management on individual employee’s development plan
- Monitor productivity and address performance issues
- Ensure highest levels of productivity and customer service
- Maintain existing Customers to support local/regional sales team
- Nurture working relationships with key overseas business partners
For more information please click here
We thank all applicants for their interest and advise that only those considered for an interview will be contacted.