ITN Customs can coordinate customs clearance for your import shipments rapidly, reliably and accurately anywhere in Canada. When appropriate, truck, airfreight or ocean freight shipments will be pre-cleared using the Canada Customs PARS, AirPARS and ACROSS electronic systems. ITN will also clear your U.S.A. bound entries through US Customs thus making ITN your single source provider of Customs Services.
ITN Customs is a full service Customs Broker and a proud member of the ITN Logistics Group (Integral Transportation Networks Corp).
Our organization has been built on the strengths of experienced industry managers, qualified staff and Certified Customs Specialists (CCS) who have extensive knowledge in all aspects of International Trade.
Headquartered in Mississauga, Ontario, Canada, and with logistics offices in Montreal, Calgary and Vancouver, we have full online access to all ports across Canada and the United States.
- Clearance of shipments arriving via sea, air, truck or rail
- Customs releases at any Canadian port of entry
- U.S. customs clearance
- PARS (Pre Arrival Review System)
- Temporary imports
- New product line consultation
- Rulings – H.S. classifications
- Client record audits and pre-emptive review for AMPS
- Non-resident importer (NRI) management program
- Refund claims and amends
- Duty drawbacks
- Duty deferral program consulting
- CBSA compliance verification audits consulting
- SIMA consulting
- AMPS appeals
- EDI network management